|Title:||Area Manager / Sales|
|Division:||Point Broadband - Mississippi|
AREA MANAGER / SALES
Point Broadband is a fixed wireless broadband business seeking an Area Manager to serve in a regional role based in Pontotoc, Mississippi.
Position is responsible for creating and maintaining an organization dedicated to providing outstanding service and value to its customers as well as the day-to-day operations of the business.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for creating and maintaining positive relationships with a wide variety of community and governmental leaders.
- Identify, plan, staff and manage community events
- Collaborate with Business Sales regarding business development of commercial accounts and identifying prospects
- Actively participate in local chambers, rotary and other civic organizations
- Responsible for direct sales activity to residential service areas
- Collaborate with corporate Marketing regarding promotions, pricing, offers etc
- Responsible for regional inventory management including audits, returns etc
- Collaborate with corporate Customer Experience teams regarding policies and procedures as it pertains to customer experience, cash and collections policies etc
- Execute sales and marketing plans to meet projections & forecasts. Accountable for actuals to budgeted results
- Operates system in a manner consistent with the expressed values of the corporation
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Must have a passion for and a proven ability to provide outstanding service to our customers. Experience in a communications field or similar management capacity. Wireless or Internet Service Provider experience a plus. Experienced sales professional. Must be experienced in cross-functional responsibilities. Should exhibit and foster the company’s culture and value system. Outstanding business and organizational skills. Ability to effectively communicate both concrete and abstract ideas orally and in writing to all levels of internal and external customers. Must have outstanding interpersonal relationship skills. Must be PC (including MS Office) and Internet literate. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Position may require up to 25% travel.
- Must be able to drive and operate a motor vehicle and have a satisfactory driving record, with valid driver's license.
- Must be able to use a telephone, computer, and smart phone.
- Vision Requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
- Position periodically requires working outdoors while exposed to one or more elements such as heat, cold, noise, dust, dirt, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with solid physical balance.
- Job occasionally requires sitting, climbing or balancing, stooping/kneeling/crouching. Ability to climb and carry a ladder.