|Title:||Inbound Sales Representatives|
|Division:||ARGO - Pittsfield, Maine|
Seeking Full-time Customer Service Representatives
$10.15/hour plus commissions and bonuses
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Argo Contact Centers, the newest member of ITC Capital Partners' family of companies, is searching for exceptional candidates for Inbound Sales Specialists in Pittsfield, Maine. Argo Contact Centers are the life force of our clients’ operations – where companies and customers come together to resolve issues, evangelize a company’s brand, and sell products. As an Inbound Sales Specialist, you’re a crucial component of our success - trusted with serving as our clients’ brand ambassadors.
CHARACTERISTICS OF IDEAL CANDIDATES:
- A warm, friendly voice and outgoing personality to delight our customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a burning desire to provide exemplary customer experience.
- Energized by a fast-paced environment that is evolving and constantly improving.
- Flexible and adaptable. Able to turn on a dime.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The emotional maturity to remain calm under pressure.
- Professional behavior, positive energy and outlook.
- Creative thinking and action.
- Prior experience in a role that polished your extraordinary customer service skills. (Be prepared to tell us about a time you provided mind-blowing customer service.)
- Proficiency with omnichannel support options such as email, chat, and inbound phone calls, and the confidence to effortlessly toggle between them.
- Possess basic computer, math, and logical reasoning skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some positions may require a college degree.
EXTRA CREDIT POINTS:
- Highly curious, bordering on “nosey.”
- A sense of humor is always helpful!
- Puzzles and riddles are your thing.
- Highly self-competitive – you never met a challenge or performance metric you couldn't conquer.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT AT ARGO:
- PAID TRAINING.
- Favorable compensation package to include bonus opportunities and commissions.
- Many roles are benefits-eligible.
- A team environment with a company that appreciates your efforts, treats you like family, actively solicits your ideas and suggestions, and gives you the tools to become a high-performing, goal achiever.
If you have an organic belief that customers are individuals, not account numbers, we’d love to talk with you! Please connect with us via this link – we’re looking forward to meeting you! Check us out at www.argocontact.com!
- Work is primarily in an office setting with moderate to light noise.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, stand/walk occasionally.
- Speak, hear normal conversation and telephone ringtones.
- Operate a computer, printer, phone and basic office equipment, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity.
- Reach with hands/arms frequently at or below chest height and occasionally overhead.
- Must have adequate close vision for reading and computer work.
- Occasionally required to climb stairs and/or balance, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Must be physically able to occasionally lift or move up to 10 pounds.
- May require extended work hours, continuous interaction with internal and external customers, multiple priorities and large work volumes.
Here’s the Legal Fine Print:
Argo Contact Centers is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.