|Title:||Facilities Maintenance Coordinator|
|Division:||Vapor Wake VWK9|
Facility Maintenance Coordinator
Vapor Wake K9, a premier provider of K9 detection services and training based in Anniston, Alabama with facilities on Fort McClellan, is seeking a Facility Maintenance Coordinator. This position will support the daily operations of over 100 kennels, a variety of buildings, including grounds management and training areas. Successful candidate will have experience completing repairs, knowledge of construction, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent Carpentry Skills
- Plumbing Experience
- Ability to maintain the grounds, mowing, weeding, pruning, etc.
- Automotive mechanical experience a plus.
- Position requires a satisfactory driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Familiar with Outlook and other Microsoft suite of products (MS Word, Excel)
The role requires working with K9’s in close quarters, lifting, carrying and transporting K9’s. Must be very comfortable interacting with large breed dogs. Position also requires travel for up to several days at a time.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 100 lbs.
- Must be able to carry and climb an extension ladder (not afraid of heights).
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions, heat, cold, etc.
- Must be able to drive an automobile.
- Ability to use and talk on telephone, use a computer, smartphone and other electronic devices.